Whoever thought of combining pizza and mac and cheese is a genius. This recipe from Three Bridges is at the top of our must-try list, because how can you say no to double the cheese and double the yum? Pepperoni and sausage are overrated compared to a mattress of macaroni! Something tells us we’ll be going back for seconds.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes | Yields: 4 servings
- 1-12 oz. pkg Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac & Cheese Kit
- 1 1/2 lbs 1 premade 7-inch pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Any additional pizza toppings
- Prepare Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac and Cheese per directions. Spread out on a pan to make ½-inch thick and let cool in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the premade pizza crust on a pizza pan or sheet tray.
- Brush the pizza crust with olive oil.
- Top the pizza crust with the prepared Three Bridges Mac and Cheese and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the top of the pizza with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven for eight minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let pizza cool for a few minutes and slice into wedges. Serve and enjoy!