Who needs packaged chocolate bark when you can make a healthier version of your own? This sweet and creamy chocolate bark is studded with nutritious superfoods like crunchy hazelnuts and chewy dried cherries to create a delicious, healthy treat for after dinner. It’s easy to make, requires only four ingredients, and best of all, it’s free of all refined sugars. To make our Sugar-Free Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Bark, follow the recipe below.
- 10 oz. sugar-free dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup dried edible rose petals
- Grease a 8 x 12-inch baking pan and line base with baking paper.
- Break chocolate into a medium heatproof bowl. Stir over a medium saucepan of simmering water until smooth (don’t let water touch base of bowl). Working quickly, spread chocolate into pan. Sprinkle with nuts, cherries, and rose petals. Refrigerate until set.
- Break into shards to serve.
It is important to work quickly with the melted chocolate, otherwise it will begin to harden before you sprinkle the other ingredients.
This recipe originally appeared on our sister site, Food to Love.