Buffalo chicken isn’t just for a game-day snack (although it would make the perfect dish at a football-watching party). The addition of panko bread crumbs gives this creamy Three Bridges mac and cheese recipe a delightful crunch, and the hot sauce provides a bit of heat. You’ll need to fuel up anyway if you’re going to challenge the boys in a friendly football game.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes | Yields: 4 servings
- 1-12oz. pkg Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac & Cheese Kit
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. chicken, cooked and shredded
- 3 oz. hot sauce, your favorite
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 cup jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the panko breadcrumbs with the melted butter to coat. Set aside.
- Prepare Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac and Cheese per directions. Then add shredded chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing and celery seed.
- Pour into a small oven-safe baking casserole dish.
- Top with the shredded jack cheese then top with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the breadcrumb topping is lightly browned.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!