Green mac and cheese sounds like something from a Dr. Seuss book (a sequel to Green Eggs and Ham, perhaps?). But its emerald hue shouldn't turn you off to its deliciously savory, cheesy taste. One bite and you'll be in heaven! The best part about this easy Three Bridges recipe is that the addition of the pesto sauce makes it look like you spent hours in the kitchen working on a fancy pasta dish, when in actuality it only took you an extra 30 seconds.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes | Yields: 4 servings
- 1-12oz. pkg Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac and Cheese Kit
- 2 Tbsp. Three Bridges Superfood Pesto Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk (for mac & cheese kit)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac and Cheese per directions. Mix in 2 tablespoons of the Three Bridges Superfood Pesto Sauce and pour into an oven-safe baking casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Wait 5 minutes to let cool, then serve and enjoy.