Women's Weekly Food
Need a healthy dinner recipe that's easy to throw together at the end of the day? We've got you covered with our 5-Ingredient Pesto Chicken With Grilled Zucchini. With just five ingredients that you've already got in your kitchen, you can create a tasty and nutritious dinner that will satisfy your craving for a warm, home-cooked meal in only two simple steps. To make our 5-Ingredient Pesto Chicken With Grilled Zucchini, follow the recipe below.
- 6 medium-sized zucchini, sliced thickly lengthways
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 7-ounce chicken thigh fillets, cut into thirds
- Spray zucchini with oil; cook on a heated oiled grill plate (or barbecue grill), in batches, for 2 minutes on each side or until tender. Place zucchini in a medium bowl and sprinkle with rind. Cover to keep warm.
- Combine pesto and chicken in a large bowl. Cook chicken on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue), brushing occasionally with pesto mixture, four minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve chicken with zucchini.
This recipe originally appeared on our sister site, Women's Weekly Food.