Women's Weekly Food
Go on and have a treat, you've earned it! Now you can recreate your favorite classic Italian dessert in no time at all with this quick and easy, three-ingredient shortcut using store-bought ingredients. It's a great way to whip up a homemade dessert to impress your friends in just three, nearly effortless steps. To make our 3-Ingredient Lemon Cheesecake Cannolis, follow the recipe below.
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 10 ready-made cannoli shells
- In a small bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and lemon curd together until smooth.
- If you don't have a piping bag, transport the mixture into a ziplock plastic bag, and snip off one corner.
- Pipe the mixture into cannoli shells. Chill until ready to serve. Dust with icing sugar before serving.
This recipe originally appeared on our sister site, Women's Weekly Food.