With only four ingredients, you’ll be amazed at how indulgent these beautiful little chocolate and coconut balls taste. Enjoy these tasty treats as a light dessert, or pop in your work or school lunchbox for a quick snack sans guilt. To make our Low-Fat Four-Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Balls, follow the recipe below.
- 8 oz. packet plain vanilla cookies
- 14 oz. can skim sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, plus 1/4 cup extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Place cookies between two clean paper towels and lightly crush with a rolling pin into small pieces. Place in a bowl with condensed milk, coconut, and sifted cocoa powder. Combine well. Refrigerate for 10 minutes until slightly set.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Roll in coconut. Place on a lined baking tray and chill for 30 minutes until set. Serve.
This recipe originally appeaered on our sister site, Women’s Weekly Food.