Have you ever wished there was a way to eat your mac and cheese wherever and whenever? Well, now you can thanks to this brilliant Three Bridges recipe. For gals who aren’t a fan of super-sweet treats, this savory mac and cheese donut is the perfect “dessert.”
- 1-12 oz. pkg Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac and Cheese Kit
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- Sauces, vegetables, or other toppings of your choice
- Prepare Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac and Cheese per directions, let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the panko bread crumbs, one tablespoon of melted butter, and half of the cheddar cheese (1/2 cup). Set aside.
- Mix the mac and cheese with the egg and flour and remaining shredded cheddar cheese (1/2 cup).
- Use remaining butter to grease donut pan. Spoon the mixture equally into greased donut pan and sprinkle with the panko breadcrumb and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and donuts feel firm.
- Add your favorite toppings to doughnuts. Serve and enjoy!