Need a quick dinner recipe that’s both healthy and delicious? Look no further than our Five-Ingredient Salmon and Cajun Fries. This simple recipe can be whipped up with just a few items you’ve already got in your kitchen — and the best part is you won’t have to spend all night standing over the stove. To make our savory Five-Ingredient Salmon and Cajun Fries, follow the recipe below.
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- Salad, lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes, oil, and seasoning together until potatoes are well coated.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer in a flameproof baking dish. Heat on high and cook for eight to 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove potatoes from heat and place in the oven. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, turning twice during cooking.
- When the potatoes are almost ready, season the salmon with salt and pepper. Cook the fish in a lightly oiled nonstick frying pan on medium heat for three to four minutes on each side until cooked through or to taste.
- Serve with fries, salad, and lemon wedges.
This recipe originally appeaered on our sister site, Women’s Weekly Food.