Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!
This quick and easy dessert will have your friends and family talking! All the creamy, dreamy flavor of peanut butter is perfectly captured in its no-bake cheesecake center, and the whole truffle is coated in a semi-sweet chocolate that balances the richness of the cheesecake filling. They're easy enough for an everyday treat but delicious enough to present for a special occasion. Enjoy!
Makes about 16 truffles
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
Semi-sweet chocolate chips, for coating
Small Ziploc bag for piping (Optional)
1. Beat softened cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl until fluffy and fully combined.
2. Add peanut butter and gently fold into cream cheese mixture until combined and smooth.
3. Place peanut butter cheesecake mixture in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Roll peanut butter cheesecake into 16 balls, place on plate or baking tray and place in the freezer while you prep the chocolate.
5. Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on HIGH for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each microwave session, until smooth and runny.
6. Remove cheesecake balls from the freezer and one at a time, dip them into the chocolate until coated and place back onto plate about an inch apart.
7. Let truffles harden in the fridge for 10 to 30 minutes.
8. Microwave another batch of semi-sweet chocolate chips and pour runny chocolate into a small Ziploc bag. Snip off one of the lower corners of the bag. (Optional)
9. Remove truffles from the fridge and pipe decorations into truffles with the chocolate. (Optional)