You may have seen that crazy recipe for ice cream bread going around. Well, we made it into a quick and easy recipe for chocolate chip cookies that you need in your life--NOW! This cookie recipe is beyond simple and comes together in less than 30 minutes; even better, you can whip up a batch of cookies that taste like your favorite flavor of ice cream without hitting the store and stocking up on a laundry list of ingredients. It might just be the easiest dessert recipe you've ever met.
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cookies
Makes about 1 dozen medium-sized cookies
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 cup mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened slightly (or any ice cream of your choosing)
2 cups flour
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
3. Add salt, baking soda, vanilla, and the egg. Mix until combined.
4. Add ice cream and mix until combined.
5. Add flour and mix until just combined. Do not over mix!
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Scoop into balls on baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Chill for one hour.
7. Bake for 11 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack (but eat one while it's still warm).
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!