When it comes to easy desserts, no bake cheesecake reigns supreme--but that doesn't mean you have to settle for original flavor. We took the classic sandwich cookie, Oreo, and mixed it into every single part of this creamy dessert so that every bite is packed with cookie crumbles!
Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake
Makes 1 8.5- to 9-inch cheesecake
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
4 oz cookies n cream chocolate
2/3 cup powdered sugar
4 oz Cool Whip
Oreo cookies, for garnish
Chocolate syrup, for garnish
Store-bought Oreo cookie pie crust (*)
*NOTE: We made our own Oreo cookie crust by crushing 25 Oreo cookies (no need to remove the cream filling) and mixing it with 5 tablespoons butter that was melted. We pressed it firmly into the bottom of the pan and allowed the crust to chill for at least one hour before serving.
1. Add cream cheese and powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl and beat together until smooth.
2. Place cookies n cream chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on HIGH for 10 second intervals until just melted.
3. Stir melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture.
4. Fold Cool Whip into batter until just combined. Add more cookie crumbles if you desire.
5. Spoon cheesecake mixture into pie crust and smooth out the top. Place in fridge and allow to chill for at least 4 hours.
6. Garnish with Oreo cookies and chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!