If summer's making you dream of ice cream recipes, but your taste buds want something a little more indulgent, try our twist on the classic ice cream parlor banana split that takes the indulgence up a notch by replacing the ice cream with two types of no-bake cheesecake. And, of course, all your favorite toppings from sprinkles and whipped cream to chopped nuts and chocolate sauce are included!
Makes about 8 fully assembled cones
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
12 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1/3 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
2 bananas, sliced at an angle
Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
Mini chocolate chips
TO MAKE CHEESECAKE
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
2. Add heavy whipping cream and carefully stir until combined. Continue to beat until smooth by hand or with a standing mixer with a paddle attachment.
3. Divide the cheesecake mixture in two. Put one half in a bowl and store in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
4. Keep other half of the cheesecake in the mixing bowl or standing mixer. Add chocolate syrup, and stir until combined. Place in separate bowl in fridge for 30 minutes.
TO ASSEMBLE CONES
1. Pour roughly a tablespoon of mini chocolate chips into the bottom of the waffle cone.
2. Fill cone halfway with chocolate cheesecake. Top with three slices of banana and a sprinkling of mini chocolate chips.
3. Fill cone to the top with regular cheesecake, building up the side where the waffle cone is lower.
4. Pour on chocolate syrup, sprinkle on chopped walnuts.
5. Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a maraschino cherry. Repeat process until cheesecake mixture is used up. Eat immediately.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!