1. Men have stretch marks, love-handles, and hair where they wish there weren't any (a lot more than we do!). But many are too embarrassed to think about it, let alone admit it out loud.
2. That number on the scale doesn't represent how kind you are, how smart you are, or how talented you are.
3. Besides, that number on the scale may change tomorrow--or in a few hours!
4. You no doubt think you looked great at some point in the past. Someday, you might just feel that way about your look today!
5. For every woman's body you envy there's another wishing she could look as wonderful as you do.
6. Celebrities have personal trainers, personal chefs, and personal stylists. But they don't have the love of your very special family.
7. The mirror can't reflect all that your body has achieved--every sickness beaten, every mile walked, every person cared for.
8. The time and place you live in affects your idea of a perfect body. If your body isn't perfect here and now, it probably is or was somewhere else!
9. No one has time to silently criticize your swimsuit body on the pool or at the beach. They're too worried you're silently criticizing THEIR bodies!
10. You can change your body at any time if you want to. Only you have that power.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!